Welded Wire Mesh
YKM FENCE is one of Leading Welded Wire Mesh Suppliers in UAE since 1984. Welded Wire Mesh Panels from YKM Fence is manufactured from metal wires welded at intersections. It can be manufactured & customized into a light or heavy gauge product by using wires of different diameter. YKM Fence is capable of manufacturing & supplying SS304, SS316 & SS316L Welded Wire Mesh Fencing and with Hot Dipped, Galvanized & PVC Coating Welded Mesh.
YKM Fence Welded Mesh can be produced as Electro Galvanized Welded Mesh or Hot Dipped Galvanized Welded Mesh. In which Hot Dipped Mesh Panels are dipped in Molten Zinc to form a protective coating. The Zinc Coated is 5-10 times thicker compared to Electro Galvanized Mesh Wire Mesh.
How is Welded Mesh Fence Manufactured?
Welded Wire Mesh Sheet is manufactured by progressively drawing down steel wires in a series of round dies until the desired diameter has been achieved. Distance between this welded mesh wire is as per requirement. From the Welding machine, a cross wire over tapping the parallel wires is fed and the joints are electrically welded. The rollers move the parallel wires further and other cross wire comes in at specified distance. This process goes on, to give a Welded wire mesh panels of desired specification.
YKM Fence Quality Control and Standards
As YKM Fence, Is the Top Welded wire Mesh Supplier in UAE is the most popular choice for Security Fencing in UAE & Dubai due to the quality control measure we take. We are regarded as the Best Fencing Suppliers & Manufacturers in UAE due to Quality Check carried out on Raw Material & End Product processed in an automatic welding machine, the quality of raw material is M.S. wire or Hot Dipped wire, or Non-Galvanized Wire of standard gauges is to be used to keep the production schedule of the machine. Our experts make sure to check the quality of the raw material to the end product & YKM Fence has never promote the use of recycled product in our history. Our Manufacturing Equipments are checked by expert teams at regular time intervals. YKM Fence, Welded Wire Mesh Manufacturers & Suppliers in UAE, Welded Meshes are available in Welded Mesh Sheet, Welded Wire Mesh Rolls & Panels.
What are the properties of Welded Wire Mesh?
- More Resistant to Corrosion & Rust
- Relatively Less Weight Compared to BRC Mesh
- Improved efficiency and productivity with reduced reliance on human power.
- Can be manufactured & supplied according to the exact size requirement needed through variable bar size and spacing.
- Welded Wire Fencing can be placed in position relatively faster as compared to placing individual bars and tying them in place.
- Reduced construction & labour cost due to enhanced speed.
- Architects can use thinner bars at closer spacings achieving efficient stress transfer to concrete with much smaller crack widths, resulting in better-finishing
- Welded Wire Mesh Panels can be manufactured from rolls instead of stock length bars, thus minimizing the wastage.
- Welded Wire Mesh are easy to store & consume lesser storage area at the site.
- Cutting & bending in the factory eliminates the need to rebar yard at site.
- Factory production is safer & easier compared to bending rebar at the site.
- Weld Mesh Sheets stays where you put it and has excellent adherence to concrete.
- Easy loading & unloading at the working site.
Applications of Welded Wire Mesh
YKM Fence is one of the Best Welded Wire Mesh Suppliers in UAE capable of manufacturing welded fence at custom size configuration. Based on the size of the wires, opening & gap between the intersections, the Grid Mesh can be sold either as flat panels or as a roll. The opening of the welded metal mesh can either be square or in rectangular shape. Below is the list of common uses of Welded Wire Mesh.
- Storage and Racking
- Divider for Room or Space
- Construction Industry: Safety & protection, Cable Tray,
- Grid mesh for Flooring
- Oil & gas: Jacketing, safety fence, steel structure
- Filter: HVAC, HIPA, Chiller
- Gabion Wall
- Storage Locker
- Animal Retention/ Cage/BIRD Cage
- Decorative Purposes
- Fishpond Segregation